0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Which of the following properties of a soil is determined by the relative proportion of sand, silt and clay?
2. Which of the following properties of a soil is determined by the relative proportion of sand, silt and clay?
3. Wetlands benefit people by serving all of the following functions EXCEPT
4. The principles of xeriscaping would be best exemplified by an Arizona homeowner who
5. The loss of water in the form of vapor from plants is referred to as
6. Moderate and frequent irrigation would normally be most appropriate for a corn crop growing
7. Which of the following most likely indicates the presence of water in the hydraulic system in a piece of farm machinery?
8. The maximum depth plant roots can readily penetrate without encountering a restrictive soil layer is referred to as
14. It is important that farm ponds be stocked with fish that can maintain themselves in balance with the food supply and other fish. A pond stocked with bream should also be stocked with which of the following?
10. Which of the following is the LEAST likely reason for using tillage in seedbed preparation?